Designed to meet the subject standards for any organization's educational development program, this versatile, online Business Management Training curriculum features comprehensive courseware in need-to-know business principles such as management, accounting, business law, marketing, and sales.
Combine the self-paced program with on-the-job training and give your employees both knowledge and experience. Trainees who complete the program develop the expertise to:
- Discuss the concepts and skills that a first-level supervisor would use in their daily responsibilities including: managerial concepts, how to plan, organize and control, the process of motivation, employee relations; training, communication, and coordination, and cost control and work simplification.
- Maintain and understand accounting methods, preparing financial statements and balance sheets, accounting journals including accounts receivables and payables, inventory, sales, purchases, and payroll.
- Understand the various principles of business finance.
- Plan marketing strategy, focusing on product, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
- Describe the principal requirements of sales management, including the recruiting, selecting, and training of sales people, prospecting for clients, planning, and developing a sales strategy.
- Understand the capabilities, functions and operations of personal computers and how they are used in business today.
You can work with your Training Consultant to devise an individualized program or follow the complete Business Management Training course list below.