Recommend this comprehensive, print-based program to your employees who want to embark on a new career in or expand their skills set as a Fluid Power Systems Technician.
The training begins with pre-technical study and fundamental industrial skill courses and progresses into mechanical maintenance principles and applications, fluid power and hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, and industrial robotics systems.
Upon completion of the Fluid Power Systems Maintenance Training program, technicians will be able to:
- Locate, identify, and interpret legends, linetypes, parts symbols, and types of drawings used in reading mechanical shop prints.
- Identify, describe, remove, replace, install, and maintain common types of bearings and seals.
- Match lubrication methods and materials to their applications and identify their implementation and maintenance requirements.
- Explain the principles of fluid power, fluid flow, and fluid symbols and diagrams.
- Explain hydraulic pumping principles and how the common types of hydraulic pumps, motors, and peripheral devices work.
- Troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic circuits and systems.
- Explain the properties of air, the basic laws of gases, and pneumatic principles.
- Identify, describe, maintain, and troubleshoot the basic components of a pneumatic system.
- Describe the applications, components, and technology used in a basic industrial robot system.
You can work with your Training Consultant to devise an individualized program or follow the complete Fluid Power Systems Maintenance Training course list below.