Focusing on pipefitting; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning; and electrical equipment and systems, the self-paced, online mechanical and electrical maintenance curriculum is comprehensive and adaptable to your employees' needs.
Along with pre-technical foundation skills such as industrial math and measurements, trainees learn the fundamentals, plus maintenance procedures and troubleshooting. Program graduates can be expected to:
- Perform multi-craft tasks associated with in-plant maintenance.
- Read shop prints and electrical blueprints.
- Identify the tools, equipment, and skills used in industrial plumbing, pipefitting, and HVAC.
- Understand DC and AC principles and components including motors, controllers, and PLC's.
- Install and test electrical wires, circuits, and equipment using the correct equipment, materials, and procedures for safe operation.
You can work with your Training Consultant to devise an individualized program or follow the complete Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Training course list below.