Prepare your employees for rewarding careers in Machine Technology! From basic industrial math to drilling, lubrication, and metal cutting, this program, combined with on-the-job training, provides novices with the comprehensive knowledge and skill set they need to become a Metal Cutting Specialist. Much of the courseware also supports skills development for the Millwright or general plant maintenance trades. Program graduates will be able to:
- Select the proper material for a workpiece.
- Select and use the proper measuring instrument for a particular measurement.
- Read a basic drawing used for a particular job.
- Discuss the use of bearings, pumps, and the transmission of power.
- Describe the proper safety precautions to be followed in the work area.
- Discuss the use of drills and drill presses.
You can work with your Training Consultant to devise an individualized program or follow the complete Metal Cutting Specialist course list below.