Your employees can expand their knowledge and improve their skills in the installation, repair, and service of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. The program begins with what for many is a review of basic skills in construction safety, math, and measurements. Fundamental theory and important maintenance procedures are covered in equal detail as students receive comprehensive training print reading, pipe fitting, air conditioning systems, controls for air conditioning, electric circuits, and motors.
They'll learn to:
- Discuss the fundamentals of refrigeration and identify refrigeration tools and materials.
- Describe the installation and servicing of the components for different types of refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Explain basic ventilation requirements, and air distribution and cleaning techniques.
- Identify and describe the servicing of refrigerant controls and air conditioning controls, circuits, and instruments.
- Understand heat transmission and measurement.
- Describe the procedures for laying out, supporting, and testing piping systems.
You can work with your Training Consultant to devise an individualized program or follow the complete HVAC Maintenance Training course list below.